I don't use use recipes, I just cook. Some recipes are complete and some not so much. Got a question or need more detail? Ask me. If you try a recipe please leave a comment about how you liked it, or didn't, and any variations that you did. Recipes are not scientific formulas, and it is useful to see how ingredients and amounts can be altered to get a different result.
Marinade 3 cloves minced garlic, Sriracha sauce, 1 tsp salt
1. Get a pack of cleaned frozen baby octopus. Let them defrost overnight in the refrigerator
3. Rinse them off and drop into boiling water, cook for 30 minutes. This is two packages. They shrink when cooked
4. Drain them, then cut them in half with a knife or scissor and put em in the marinade refrigerated for at least an hour
5. Fire up a grill with natural lump charcoal. Propane may be a challenge unless you get it real hot and try to get a little smoke from wood chips
6. Char them up pretty good and you are done
7. Lots of options to serve. Add a little brown sugar to the marinade and use it as a sauce.add to another dish or squeeze a little lemon, olive oil, sea salt, and parmesan